Bikeside Speaks is a lightning round of talks on current projects in bike activism, each of them followed by Q&A. We’ll also have several heavy hitters giving talks on their interface with cycling, to be announced! Here’s part of the lineup:
* Winning with Data – Crowdsourcing & LA Bike Map: Mihai Peteu
* Sara Bond: Personalizing Hit & Run
* Jeremy Grant: Connecting LA with the Backbone Bikeway Network
* Enci Box: Moving LA with The Greensters
* Stephen Box: Changing the world with Cyclists’ Rights
* Ron Durgin: Every street is a People Street – Sustainable Streets
* and a special presentation on Bikerowave, and its incredible progress as a bike co-op.